1. It wakes me up.
2. But sometimes just getting out of bed isn’t enough. It REALLY gets me out of bed.
3. It helps me get clean. Because I incentive myself to take a shower by promising me I can have a cup of coffee after.
4. My kids get fed. Like, a real breakfast and not just pickles.
5. But, I could totally MAKE pickles for them if I wanted to.
6. It prepares me for after-school onslaught of homework/activities/OMGWHYAREYOUSOHYPER?
7. Keeps me sane during after-school activities.
8. It makes me feel INVINCIBLE.
Win a Back to School Parent Survival Kit from Seattle’s Best
A $115 value!
This back-to-school season, Seattle’s Best Coffee is inviting coffee-loving parents to trade up to a better cup and fuel a smooth start to their day with a great tasting cup of coffee.
Whether House Blend or Breakfast Blend, Seattle’s Best Coffee offers a deliciously smooth morning mug perfect for busy parents on-the-go and available at a great price, without compromising taste.
Tell me what kind of Back to School Parent you are in the Buzzfeed Quiz, and enter to win this “Back to School Parent Survival Kit” from Seattle’s Best Coffee!
The kit is a $115 value and includes the following items to help fuel a smooth back-to-school season:
- A signature red Seattle’s Best Coffee mug
- A red Contigo to-go tumbler for mornings on-the-go
- A Moleskine notebook to keep track of family activities and grocery lists
- A trendy canvas backpack with a side pocket for your to-go coffee mug
- The Tile app to find your car keys with a push of a button
- A magnetic dry erase weekly planner for the fridge to keep the family organized
- Three varieties of Seattle’s Best Coffee to fuel a smooth morning
You can also enter by following me on Instagram! I’ll choose a winner on September 1. Good luck, and caffeine on!
See what else Seattle’s Best Coffee is brewing on Buzzfeed with their “12 Stages of Getting Your Kids Ready for School” here!
Disclosure: As a Seattle’s Best Coffee blogger, I received product in exchange for writing about Seattle’s Best Coffee.