The countdown is ON! With less than two weeks until Christmas, I am ready to kick this holiday mood into high gear. The decorations are out, presents are bought and cards are sent. Now it’s time to relax, bake some cookies and, my favorite, watch holiday movies and shows.
Wait, still not done with your Christmas shopping? How about giving the gift of Netflix?
Here’s why giving the gift of Netflix is a great idea.
- It’s easy. In just a few clicks, you can give the gift of Netflix with a Netflix gift card or email gift card delivery.
- Amazing original programming like Orange is the New Black, Daredevil and House of Cards.
- You can give the kids on your list classic “reboots” on Netflix like Inspector Gadget, Care Bears and Popples.
- With Netflix Streaming, your friends and family can enjoy their favorite movies and shows from anywhere on any tablet, laptop or smartphone.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is AWESOME and one of the best shows on Netflix hands down.
- Documentaries. So many great documentaries – your friends and family will love to learn so much about things they never knew about!
- Kids shows. If your friends and family have kids in their house, they will love the huge line-up of kids series and movies.
- Family movie time can happen any time.
- Tons of choices for a stay-at-home date night.
- It’s easy to set up – our 6-year-old personalized all of our profile photos!
- Because a lot of people are cutting the cord and getting rid of cable these days!
- You can never have too much home improvement shows like Property Brothers.
WIN a Netflix Gift Card Here!
Want to WIN a Netflix Subscription? Comment below and tell me why you’d love the gift of Netflix! I will choose a winner by December 17 for a free streaming subscription!